Gah! Tagged again... this time by Murray, over at studiodomestique.
Who can resist sharing 6 things that bring happiness?
1) My family. Hubby & the 3 varmints are a constant source of the purest joy. More specifically: Eating tuna fish on crackers for lunch with Thing 1, playing uno or rummy with Thing 2, walking with my son, hand-in-hand, down Main Street.
2) Creating art. For myself, for someone else, for work.
3) Eating great food. Here are some (a fraction of ) incredibly delectable places to eat in NY. Some are upscale, some are hole-in-the wall joints. Manhattan: Hangawi, Nobu, Japonica, Souen, Café Asean, Sacred Chow, Burritoville (yes, a chain) Pearl Oyster Bar. Queens: SriPraPhai, Natural Tofu, El Shater, King Chef, Pop Diner, Akiyama. Brooklyn: Taro Sushi, Franny's. (I know there are more, but can't think of them right now) Long Island: Mama's, Sea Cliff Coffee and Sushi Company, Besito, La Piccolo Liguria, Kotobuki, Baked to Perfection.
4) Blogging. This post says it all.
5) People-watching. Can't you tell from my photos that I'm a little bit of a voyeur?
6) Going to the beach. (any beach)