Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Luncheon


It was lunchtime at my Mother-in-law's. Yes, the food was delicious... fresh gazpacho, shrimp salad, lentil salad, and cherry pie for dessert. Most importantly, it was another opportunity to shoot some more mid-century lovelies....


I covet this everyday silverware. (it's worth the click to see the detail.)




Loving this floor lamp...


This toy has been played with by countless kids over countless decades. The paint probably has lead in it. (what's left of it. Hahaha!!)


Who is too sexy for his plaid jacket?

8 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I love this post! The classy silverware, classy toys, classy food, and classy people in that picture! Look at the hairstyles and those yellow tights are to die for!!!

Is that the hubby in preppy plaid?

heidi said...

Yep, that's the hubby!

/// said...

HAHAHAHAHHA ADORABLE! :)

Stacy said...

I want those animal toys.

Mrs.French said...

Sounds like my type of luncheon...I could have a hay day at you MIL's house...gorgeous stuff!

Who me? said...

I loved those circus toys when I was a kid.

Marie Louise said...

Hmmmm...I'm loving lunch at your mother in laws. Totally delicious!

Jessie Cacciola said...

LOVE that silverwear. they just don't make things like they used to.