Thursday, June 5, 2008
GAH! I've Been Tagged!
fifi at fififlowersdecor.blogspot.com/ has tagged me. This is my first time, so please be gentle....
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was getting ready to unveil my redesign for ARTnews Magazine. I was living in beautiful historic Greenwich Village, and spending my summer weekends on Fire Island with a great group of creative people.
2. 5 items on your to-do list Today
1) Take Thing 1 & Thing 2 to the bus stop.
2) Take Thing 3 to preschool.
3) Work on logo for client, postcard, folded brochure.
4) Local Networking Lunch at sushi joint. (I highly recommend networking lunches AND sushi joints!)
5) Buy Ice Cream Pie for tonight's kiddie dinner dessert.
3. Snacks I like...
Hummus with hot sauce & tortilla chips, guacamole, wasabi peas, chili lime peanuts, cherries, peanut butter & banana, chocolate chips right out of the bag, fritos, pineapple, watermelon.....
4. What would you do if you were a Billionare?
I would do marketing & graphic design gratis for non-profit organizations, & volunteer at our local NICU. I would also pay off the mortgage, & travel ALOT more. I would love to be in Greece right now.
5. Places I would live-
Right here in Port Washington, NY. But I would also have a beach house or cottage overlooking an ocean, and a town house in the West Village. I'm a serious New Yorker who would love to travel the world, but would always want this to be my home base.
Ok, that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Now it's YOUR turn... would all of my (3 or 4?) loyal commenters please asnwer one of the above questions in the comments below? Much thanks!