Monday, May 5, 2008
During this morning's walk, we saw this sight, and I just couldn't resist. My apologies.
I promise, in posts to come, there WILL be greatness!
After much procrastination, & under duress, I finally cleaned out one of the closets on saturday. Here's a partial list of what I found:
1) My Woody Woodpecker Bubble Watch from 1972.
2) Gorgeous Mid-Century Ashtrays
3) All my wedding stuff, including a check for $200 from 8 years ago, that we never took to the bank.
4) A big box of skinny jeans.
5) A big box of fat jeans. (maternity)
6) Memos & Performance reviews from 1996.
7) A valise from the 1930's.
8) A $2 bill.
So please excuse this out-of-character fuzziness, while I re-group.