Facts about my Sis-in-law:
1) She makes the most drool-worthy chocolate cakes EVER.
2) She gave me my very first journal (pre-cursor to my blog?!) when we were 15 years old.
3) We used to hang on the monkey bars and talk about boys. And ESP. And boys.
4) When we got tired of talking about boys, we went home and watched General Hospital.
5) We watched General Hospital & ate Doritos.
6) When we ran out of Doritos, we would go to Burger King for french fries.
7) When we went to BK for fries, we would stalk T.M. (who didn't even know I existed.)
8) Years later, at my wedding, Sistah was sitting at the singles table.
9) That's where she met my Hubby's brother.
10) Almost exactly one year later, they were married. In the same place.
11) This is what makes us "sistahs".
12) A year after they were married, we both got pregnant at the same time.
13) 9 Months after that, I gave birth to twin girls.
14) 3 Days later, she gave birth to a baby girl.
15) Now, one of our favorite things in the whole world, is taking them all out for a "ladies lunch".
16) And celebrating all of their birthdays together.
Happy Birthday Girls!!!!
And... I love ya, Sistah!