Thursday, May 14, 2009

Client Mtg/Photo Opp

Today, my client meeting turned into a photoshoot...



Remember when Glenda the good witch arrives in the bubble?
Look! That's me... heeheeheeee


so many beautiful details to see...

a flirty barn.



A garden boy...


We had one of these paint-splattered stools 
in the house I grew up in.
I miss it.




Some beautiful metalwork....


secrets spilled, on the garden path...


followed by the power of chocolate...



All in a morning's work...

I love my job.

10 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Cool house and great photos! Love the front entrance to house and door bell.

Paul Pincus said...

that was a fun trip. love these. the window in the third shot is SO storybook gorgeous!

pve design said...

Tell us what you really love?
I cannot decide. That stone arched entry, or the Garden boy, tee hee.
pve

Debra said...

I agree- what's not to love.

Magpie said...

These are terrific. I totally see how you got sucked in.

Elena said...

Abdul - is that you? Are you now a garden boy?

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I need to look for a garden boy. Maybe one that fans me and makes margaritas...

Great pictures! And by the way you are always welcome for tea in the Napoleon Room. ;-)

Bonbon Oiseau said...

wow...thanks for taking s along mama! where is it...i want to...move in...

Jean Martha said...

I love those old Cosco stepstool chairs. My Aunt had one in her kitchen and it was my favorite spot to sit.

Janet said...

such beautiful shots!